29 maio 2016

The Mansfield Project

Have you ever had the feeling that you are constantly running against time? I have been thinking about my daily actions in the past months and how I became a huge procrastinator. I'm always saying "I don't have time for this", "I can't do that", "All I do is work" and the list goes on. To put an end on this madness I decided to create a Project.


The Mansfield Project was nominated after the great New Zeland writer Katherine Mansfield who once said that she wanted to be all that she was capable of becoming and she pushed the limits till her very end to make this ideal concrete.

To improve my life I decided to separate this Project in diferente categories: my mind & body, my house, my career and finally my hobbies. For each section I decided to work with specific goals like: go to the gym 3 times a week, meditate every day, study japanese, read one book per week... Things that I could do and change in my routine that would improve my life and also, that were supposed to be done in a short period of time. Buying a new apartment, travelling to diferente countries and things like that they will only happen if I work with what I have today, sometimes long term goals don't work out because we don't reflect about what should our daily actions be like to achieve a new dream.

In two weeks from now I will do another post sharing with you my experiences and my goals with more details.

If you want to know more I will be also posting daily pictures on my instagram and thoughts about it on my twitter. And don't forget to check Rita Zerbinatti's post about the Project, too.

Rita: http://www.cheirando-livros.com.br/
My twitter: https://twitter.com/thaisokubaro
My instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thaisokubaro/


See you in two weeks from now,
Thais Okubaro

1 comentários:

  1. Yaaay! Simplesmente maravilhoso, parabéns pela ideia e pela iniciativa! Estou mega empolgada com esse projeto! :D
    Beijos, querida!

    ResponderExcluir