26 junho 2016

5 centimenters per second

Keep myself from cryng was the only thing I could do.


The movie of this week was 5 centimenters per second, an japanese animation from 2007 that translates the word perfectionTold in three interconnected segments, we follow a young man named Takaki through his life as cruel winters, cold technology, and finally, adult obligations and responsibility converge to test the delicate petals of love.

I honestly don't know what else I could say about this movie, because I'm afraid I would destroy the sensibility of it with my lack of vocabulary. 

This animation impressed me by the amount of beautiful and silent scenes. I caught myself wondering if the sunrising was as beautiful as it was in this story and I was ashamed to realize that I don't pay as much attention to the small things of my daily life.

If you haven't seen this yet, please go watch it!


0 comentários:

Postar um comentário