26 junho 2016

Does it bring you joy?

This week I was really down and there were a lot of things going on because I'm almost on vacation, so then I made a very bad decision that it was reading a sci fi book and of course, I got stuck. On Friday, I was looking at my kindle, and also, looking at my 7 miserable percent read of the scifi book when suddely the name The life changing magic of tyding up caugh my attention.


I've download that book a long time ago and I was very excited to read it and I don't know why I forgot it. I started on Saturday and finished this morning, I will be very honest, I neither thank my shoes after using them, nor practice different organization methods, but I appreciate everything that helps me to be more organized and waste less time organizing and cleaning the house.

For those who don't know Marie Kondo created a method of discarting itens that doesn't spark you joy and she also teaches what to do with the itens that are not going to be discarted. I really liked most of her ideas and I put in practice her method today, discarting clothes and organizing them back to my closet. I don't know if this is going to last, or if maybe next week everything will be desorganized again. But I will try to apply her method inside my whole house and I will try to register all the process to you guys, perharps I'll do a series of posts for it.

Let's try to live peacefully in a tidy environment :)
Thais Okubaro

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário