12 junho 2016

It's human; we all put self interest first.

I will not speak too much about Medea today. I think that everything that I needed to report to you guys is that this reading awestrucked me in so many ways, that I believe that this story should be on a TBR list of every human being.
Medea is a thrilling and powerful speech about being a women and their role in society. I wish I could put in words how Eurípides moved me, however, nothing would be so impressive than using his own words. So, without further ado... Medea:
Of all creatures that can feel and think,we women are the worst treated things alive. 




























For in other ways a woman is full of fear, defenseless, dreads the sight of cold steel; but, when once she is wronged in the matter of love, no other soul can hold so many thoughts of blood.


0 comentários:

Postar um comentário