12 junho 2016

Scream S01, killing my productivity.

I can assure you that there has been a long time that I haven't watched something so stupid and at the same time so addicting as Scream. I know I am a little bit behing on this vibe, but I only started watching some days ago and I am already enjoying season two. 
This is a typical horror serie, which the main character is a blond sweet american girl who dates the leader of the football team and she has bitchy friends and some problematic ones, too. I think what I liked the most about this serie was that you can't take the story too serious. A lot of predictable actions happen, but it's okay, because it's light and there are lots o pop cultural references that made me laught hard. 

The idea of who killed and who is behind the mask keeps us curious enough and also, the way that the camera leads the scenes makes me feel full of adrenaline and fear. (some kind of good fear, does that exist?)



If you are tired of watching heavy dramas and you just need to relax after a long day at work, this one is for you. (Season 1 is available on Netflix now, and Season 2 is being released one episode per week since the beggining of this month)

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário