24 junho 2016

The second attempt

1 year and a half ago I bought a Kikki k personal planner and I spent a lot of money on it and I also promised that I would be more organized and I would plan my life better and of course that worked out for something more than a week. 
What happened was the following, I didn't know how to use it, I don't have a printer at home so I couldn't personalize it as much and it all boilled down to the fact that I sucked planning my life and making the cute things that I saw on the internet.



Today I decided that I would clean my planner and start fresh. Maybe, this won't last, but I'm trying really hard here HAHAHA and I'm also counting with the fact that I will be on vacation in a few days and with more time, maybe I will be happy to plan my every day.

Let's see how it goes, and next week I will take some pictures of my progress.
Thais Okubaro

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário