16 julho 2016

The mid-year book freak out TAG

I saw a lot of booktubers answering these questions and I got excited to answer it myself. So I hope you guys like my readings.



1. Best Book You've Read So Far in 2016?
It was definitely Farenheit 451. It was a book recommendation by Rita Zerbinatti, and she got it right! I read it in a day and I was impressed, moved, and I really recommend this reading.

2. Best Sequel You've Read So Far in 2016?
1Q84 volume 2! I don't know why I didn't read this before! The cliffhanger at the end of this book was mind blowing, actually, this story is totally mind-blowing, and I think Haruki Murakami made his way to my heart.

3. New Release You Haven't Read Yet, But Want To?
In order to live - A north korean girl's journey to freedom by Yeonmi Park. Since the begging of this year, I was excited about this book because I watched some talks on TED and those talkes really made an impression on me, so I want to learn more about North Korea and what happens there.

4. Most Anticipated Release For Second Half of 2016?
The magic Montain by Thomas Mann!!

5. Biggest Disappointment?
The particular sadness of Lemon cake by Aimee Bender. I will not go futher with an explation about it, because there is a review here with my thought about this reading. Click here to check it out.

6. Biggest Surprise?

7. Favourite New Author?
Haruki Murakami and I've been enjoying Liev Tolstoi, too.

8. Newest Fictional Crush?

Konstantin Lievin - Anna Karienina. He is so dreamy! 

9. Newest Favourite Character?

Konstantin Lievin, again. Because I want it. Because I can.

10. Book That Made You Cry?

Escape from camp 14. Actually, this is making me cry right now! LOL Hiroshima was also breath taking!

11. Book That Made You Happy?

It is actually a comic book: Miss Marvel!

12. Favourite Book To Movie Adaptation You Saw This Year?

Love Hina. It is an anime, not a movie, but I really liked it! There are other adaptations, but I didn't read the book, one amazing example is Beasts of no nation.

13. Favourite Review You've Written This Year?

This one is very difficult, because I watch a lot of stuff and it is hard to choose LOL

14. Most Beautiful Book You Bought So Far This Year?

War and Peace by Liev Tolstoi and published by Cosac Naify. And I also love the Vagabond editions by Panini.

15. What Books Do You Need To Read By The End of The Year?
I want at least to start The magic Montain, War and Peace, Harry Potter and also In search of Lost Time LOOOOOOOOOOOOL 

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário