06 setembro 2016

And I will be watching you | TheRadcliffeProject

Since I saw Horns, I've been thinking about watching all those movies that Daniel Radcliffe was acting in it, and I didn't give the proper attention. 
I've always liked the way he acted after Harry Potter, and to this project I will watch all of his movies and some tv series that he was part of the cast, but not the ones that he made an special appearance, like The Simpsons for example.















  • David Copperfield BBC TV mini series (1999)
  • The tailor of Panama (2001)
  • Harry Potter and the philosopher's stone (2001)
  • Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets (2002)
  • Harry Potter and the prisoner of Askaban (2004)
  • Harry Potter and the Globet of Fire (2005)
  • Harry Potter and the order of the Fenix (2007)
  • December boys (2007)
  • My boy Jack (2007)
  • Harry Potter and the Half bood prince (2009)
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (2011)
  • The woman in Black (2012)
  • Kill your darlings (2013)
  • Horns (2013)
  • The F world (2013)
  • A young doctor's notebook (2012-)
  • The gamechangers (2015)
  • Victor Frankenstein (2015)
  • Swiss Army Man (2016)
  • Now you see me 2 (2016)
  • Imperium (2016)
This project will start in September, but I am not gonna choose a number of movies to watch per month, I 'm just going to watch as I feel like doing :) I believe this is going to be a nice experience and I can think about lots of different actors and actresses that I would like to know better, too.
If you want, please join me! 

Okubaro

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário