18 setembro 2016

ERASED | Anime Review


Erased,  known in Japan as Boku Dake ga Inai Machi,  is a fantasy/thriller mini serie told in 12 episodes. The story follows Satoru Fujinuma, a man who somehow possesses an ability that sends him back in time moments before a life-threatening incident, allowing him to prevent it from happening. When his mother is murdered by an unknown assailant, Satoru's ability suddenly sends him back eighteen years to when he was still in elementary school, giving him the opportunity to prevent a kidnapping incident that took the lives of three of his classmates. 



The way things happen, the action, the carisma of the characters is simply impossible to describe. The soundtrack is also way too good to try to explain it. And the mistery is very coherent from begging to end. When I was watching the last episode with my fiancé I felt sad and orphan of a serie of 12 episodes of 20 minutes each, or saying in other words, something pretty damn short LOL But I think that's why is so magical, because if it was bad, I wouldn't feel so moved in such a short period of time. 
I strongly recommend this anime <3 and I believe that in one weekend it is totally possible to enjoy it and be amazed by it. (And if you enjoyed Stranger Things, this could be a nice addition to your anime's recommendation)

I hope you guys like my first anime review,
Thais Okubaro

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário