12 outubro 2016

PWM#2 - The first week of October

WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SECOND WEEK and I hope you forgive me LOL I didnt' have time to post a picture, but I continue to plan my week. In a comparison, the first week had a lot of stickers and information on the pages, but I've noticed that when I have a busy week I look for more space to write and I need to organize myself better so I can clearly see what is going to happen in the next few days.
I think I will never stop using stickers and colourful stuff, but I reduced a lot of the information that I was able to produce next week. I also have been thinking about what kind of organization works best for me because as the end of the year approaches I need to start thinking about what kind of planner will I have and what kind of planner reflects my lifestyle.
That's it! Next week I'll be back to show you how I took notes of this week.


0 comentários:

Postar um comentário