11 janeiro 2017

Top 3 korean dramas that I wanna watch this summer

It's been while since I last talked about a korean drama. But I'm very excited to spend some time of my vacation to watch some popular shows. If you are wondering, I watch all of them on the Drama Fever website! Here in Brazil this is one of the best and complete options and it is actually cheap, if you think about the variety of dramas that you are going to be able to watch. So here we go!


Scarlet Heart Ryeo (2016/ 21 episodes):  During a total solar eclipse, a 25-year-old 21st century woman, Go Ha-jin is transported back in time to Goryeo Dynasty. She wakes up in the year 941, in the body of Hae Soo and there, she encounters the many royal princes of the ruling Wang family. And I believe that talking about it a little bit more would be spoiler LOL But I'm very excited for this one and this is going to be the first of my list because I have never watched anything that it takes place in the past, so I think I'm going to learn a lot about the korean traditions back then and I will also have a blast with the fights and the ancient korean fashion.

















The heirs (2013/ 20 episodes)The series follows a group of rich, privileged, and elite high school students as they are groomed to take over their families' business empires, overcoming difficulties and growing every step of the way. I KNOW, it looks very teen and Gossip Girl, and full of rich people and their foolish lives, but I wanna watch it to understand the hype.




















Goblin the Lonely and Great God (2016/ 16 episodes): Kim Shin is an immortal goblin who is also a protector of souls. He lives together with an amnesiac grim reaper who is in charge of taking deceased souls. Together the two of them see the dead off into the afterlife. One day Kim Shin meets a girl, Ji Eun-tak who is destined to be his bride and return him to ashes, with a special ability to see ghosts. Reason number one to watch: Gong Yoo, I just loved his perfomance on Invasão Zumbi and I hope he gives his all on this new series. And I know that are some supernatural aspects, but I am ok with it, to be totally honest one of my favourite korean dramas is My love from another star LOL

When I finish these dramas, I will come here and update this post with the grades and opinios about the plot.

See you guys soon,
Okubaro

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário