02 fevereiro 2017

Does change only happen on books?

I have been reading about changes for a long time, but I have never done something different or unusual. Some weeks ago I decided to dye my hair for the first time, of course, I didn't dye everything because it would be to crazy for my taste, but after reading A amiga genial I felt like my life was almost the same thing since I graduated from college.
Small changes are important so we feel that we are moving on from a place to another. All the good books talk about changes, there's always a hero in the story, who needs to change something, it could be from a city to another, it could be something in his or her personality, it could be anything. And I decided it was time for a little change on me, too.
































I used a brazilian brand to dye my hair and it wasn't expensive or difficult to do it myself, so I really enjoyed the process and the results. It took me one hour and a half to do the whole thing, bleaching my hair and dying it pink. 
What kind of changes would you like to do it in 2017? 


0 comentários:

Postar um comentário