09 fevereiro 2017

Movies that I watched this past month

Everything that I watched during the past weeks.

LA LA LAND (2016)A jazz pianist falls for an aspiring actress in Los Angeles. I liked it, but I didn't love it :( I know, maybe there is something wrong with me and during the day that I watched I was having a super bad headache, but I don't know, something was off. 8/10












NOCTURNAL ANIMALS (2016)A wealthy art gallery owner is haunted by her ex-husband's novel, a violent thriller she interprets as a symbolic revenge tale. When the movie finished I was like WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT, but then I spent hours thinking about the movie and disscussing it with my friend and I was confused, in love, disturbed by it. Now, I can see it clear it: I just love it. 9/10



ALIEN (1979) - After a space merchant vessel perceives an unknown transmission as distress call, their landing on the source moon finds one of the crew attacked by a mysterious lifeform. Continuing their journey back to Earth with the attacked crew having recovered and the critter deceased, they soon realize that its life cycle has merely begun.
I KNOW. I am probably the last person in the world who watched Alien LOL But I really liked it, I was able to see all the references from other movies and it was really thrilling, but let me just tell you that I laughed HARD on the scene that the Alien appears doing Jazz hands LOL SERIOUSLY, he was doing jazz hands and I just fell in love with it! After that scene, I was really cheering for him the whole movie. 9/10




MACHESTER BY THE SEA (2016) -An uncle is asked to take care of his teenage nephew after the boy's father dies. AND THEN I DIED IN TEARS! 10/10


0 comentários:

Postar um comentário