20 fevereiro 2017

Week 1 - Studying Japanese

I decided to take my japanese studies serious, it is a little bit hard for me because where I live there is no japanese school that I can go, so I have to do some extra effort to learn it and who knows, maybe some day I will be able to go to a different city and study there. 
To study better I thought that I should organize my studies and create a guide to it. So if you want to join me, I'll leave everything that I will study on this post, and maybe I will post my progress during the week and I'm planning to do a post talking about all the japanese books that I have and that help me during this journey. I also would like to add that I have already studied the hiragana and katakana charts, so I won't review them this week, because I don't think it is necessary.



Monday
Review Units 1 and 2 from the book Genki
 (This is the textbook that I use for Japanese studies) 
Practice the vocabulary using the website Quizlet
Do the test that it is available on Quizlet for units 1 and 2
Review the vocabulary using MEMRISE

Tuesday
Do the test that it is available on Quizlet for units 1 and 2 (Again!)
Watch videos from Youtube to review the grammar topics from Units 1 and 2 
Review the vocabulary using MEMRISE
Watch one episode: Terrace House

Wednesday
 Write a post on Lang-8 to review all the vocabulary from units 1 and 2
Review Unit 3
Practice the vocabulary using the website Quizlet
Do the test that it is available on Quizlet for unit 3
Review the vocabulary using MEMRISE

Thursday
Watch videos from Youtube to review the grammar topics from Unit 3
Do all the exercises from the Homework book - Unit 3
Review the vocabulary using MEMRISE
Watch one episode: Terrace House

Friday
Review Unit 4
Watch videos from Youtube to review the grammar topics from Unit 4
Do all the exercises from the Homework book - Unit 4

Saturday
Practice the vocabulary using the website Quizlet
Do the test that it is available on Quizlet for unit 4
Review the vocabulary using MEMRISE
Watch one episode: Terrace House

Sunday
Write a post on Lang-8 to review all the vocabulary from units 3 and 4
Review the vocabulary using MEMRISE
Do the test that it is available on Quizlet for unit 4
Practice reading using my 10 short stories book - translate page 5

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário