04 abril 2017

Emma Watson interviews Malala Yousafzai

After reading Sense and Sensibility, I was really fragil and I caughted myself wondering a lot about the women's role in nowadays society. It is so weird to think that 200 years ago, Jane Austen wrote a book about those women that were always living and depending on their men's will. It could be a father, a husband, a cousin, but they always depended on someone and I know that we have been fighting for our causes and trying to be more open to equality, but we still have a long way to go.
Baring this in mind, I looked for Malala's story and I found this interview on Youtube which was amazingly conducted by Emma Watson, who is also an activist that has an important role on feminism matters. 
So here is my today's suggestion, watch this video and think about what is our role in all of this, because as Emma Watson said it once, if not now... when? if not me... who?

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário